Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:404 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HR Portal & Content Specialist - Digital transformation - Shared Services (10-15 yrs)
Digital transformation - HR Portal and Content Specialist - Shared Services
Our client is a world leader in food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management having presence in 70+ countries with a team of 160000+ resources and is searching for Senior Professional HR Portal and Content Specialist to be part of its Global team that drives the future for HR. The global team of PDT (Process, Data and Tech) for HR that enables HR to execute flawlessly and provide phenomenal experience to its employees.
Location - Bangalore/ Gurgaon, India
Designation - Sr Professional HR Portal and Content Specialist (Equivalent to Director)
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for developing, crafting, and implementing KCM processes as well as own internal website solution roadmap. You will have the chance to lead and support global and regional strategic initiatives in collaboration with global and regional HR delivery teams.
- You will also partner with APAC and EMEA representing the HR Service Delivery Model Enablement team in redesigning solutions during significant business changes.
- Plan, coordinate, own and lead cross-team initiatives in line with your Portal and KCM roadmap
- Partner with key internal and external partners (including Information Technology, 3rd party delivery providers, HR content owners) to inform evolution of processes, consider and integrate feedback, and manage prioritization of enhancements
- Maintain enhancement request log and own roadmap of improvements. Review and consult on all requests (in line with global governance), prioritize for deployment based on defined set of criteria
- Obtain required approvals for enhancements
- Drive implementation of enhancements following agile project methodology - Schedule enhancements for release on 2-week - Sprint cycle
- Design approach and support testing of all enhancements and large content updates with the IT Dev team & respective 3rd party teams prior deployment
- Periodic audit of application usage to ensure consistency across regions, teams: taxonomy, page views, content updates, etc. executed based on designed set of controls.
- Meet regularly with content owners (structure to be set up) to ensure consistent use of the applications, answer owners- questions, build SME capability within the group, and gather feedback on user experience and possible enhancements.
- Stay up to date with external best practices and bring ideas to address internal challenges as well as modernize and automate KCM process and HR portal solution
- Build trust and act with integrity, engaging with and inspiring others, and building and sustaining a culture that creates competitive advantage for the business and brings to life HR strategy
- Up to 5% international travel
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in related field (preferred)
- 5+ years of consulting experience in the Knowledge content management, portal solutions or CRM space
- Should have worked on Global Intranet Content and Roadmaps, preferably with a HR Background and have managed the entire intranet portal for a global organization.
- Strong technical, HR, and consulting skills as well as ability to translate HR needs to technical capabilities are crucial for this role with knowledge of current industry trends.
- Understanding of shared service center support environment with experience in change management
- Written and verbal fluency in English and ability to work with multiple cultures and ability to manage multiple teams to fetch end results.
- Demonstrated high intellectual curiosity, combined with drive to solve problems, and navigate in complex and ambiguous set up. Resilient and determined with influencing abilities across the organization and passion for client experience.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.