HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:4782 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
HR Operations Role - Recruitment Firm (0-1 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage end-to-end client/consultant/candidate relationship in recruitment
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters with the clients/consultants
- Meeting the key decision makers of the client/customer, getting the feedback and maintaining a very good relationship
- Good communication skills and structured thought process
- Drafting of MIS reports
- Looking for people who are focused and crazy for their career growth
- Provide an unparalleled candidate experience.
- Assist recruiters in managing internal and external job postings and conduct regular searches on all available job boards.
- Act as primary contact for offer letters and external job postings.
- Coordinate and communicate interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics etc.)
- Reporting and Project Management
- Manage the pre-employment process by managing background checks and acting as liaison between candidates and recruiters
- Manage end to end workflow in recruiting database / ATS (e.g., managing requisitions and updating employees records and status reports)
- Stakeholder Management
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Advisors, Managers, Operations
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Advisors, Managers, Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.