Recruitment Executive at Spot Your Leaders And Consulting LLP
Views:534 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
HR Operations Role - IT Services (5-15 yrs)
- Should mange end to end employee life cycle, queries to resolutions ,On boarding Offboarding , System updation
- Should develop, monitor, and adhere to SOP to ensure high quality and consistent services
- Should regulate operational process analytics & dash boards against defined SLA
- Should provide inputs for policy formulations, work on HR automation, on boarding, Induction, employee well being
- Should be aware of labour laws, should be able to manage the compliance / audits / vendors
- Should be able to consult for legal provisions and policy matters with lawyers & legal advisors
- Grievance Redressal
- Attrition Management
- New Joining in PF/ESIC portal to generate UAN and IP.
- Show Exit date in PF/ESIC portal.
- Good knowledge about minimum wages.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Generation of Monthly PF /ESIC/ PT Challan.
- Claim Settlement and PF Advance.
- KYC Updating of Old and new employees.
- To process the full and final settlement of employees within the agreed upon timelines and resolve employee queries if any related to FF settlement.
- Maintaining of Employee records, salary masters Preparing payroll dashboard.
- Calculation of Gratuity, Bonus, Leave encashment, Compensation.
- Annual Operating Plan for Human Resources
- Preferably an MBA in Human Resources with prior 5-7 years of experience within HR Operations in IT Services
- Must have a strategic & analytical mindset, to be able to see the big picture and understand the interconnectedness of decisions and activities with the various HR functions
- Understands the business model and can translate this to develop a robust people agenda.
- Able to plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of a specific project. Strong Microsoft Office skills including word and excel
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Need to be hustler, Proactive and go-getter
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Senior stakeholder management, multi-tasking, influencing, ideation and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.