HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:2373 Applications:1110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
HR Operations Role - Internet/eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
- Develop and manage company policies, ensure employee handbooks are accurate and up to date. Implement new policies as needed
- Design, improve and implement HR operations processes like Induction, Exit, Payroll, etc and enable the transition from manual systems to software-based processes
- Proactively monitor employment laws for compliance and make recommendations to update policies as needed
- Update monthly audit and compliance dashboards to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate and relevant audit control requirement are met
- Own internal HR systems like HRMS tool and databases
- Quickly resolve any employee issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience
- Bring in new Employee Engagement initiatives
Skills which will help you succeed in the role :
- Expertise in HR operations across compensation & benefits, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.