Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1376 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
HR Operations Role - BFS/FMCG/Real Estate/Hospitality (2-4 yrs)
Principal Accountabilities :
- Responsible for end to end HR operations
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers or promotions.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards or regulations.
- Process hiring-related paperwork.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions or promotion opportunities.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Responsible for end to end payroll related activities.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system
- Maintain and update payroll records.