Talent Acquisition at Squareroot
Views:7149 Applications:1063 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:871
HR Operations Professional - Employee Relations - IT Product & Services (9-12 yrs)
Company : Software Product & Services Company
Role : HR Operations
Location : Bangalore, Koramangala
Immediate Joiner Preferred.
Key Areas : HR Operations, Generalist, Employee Engagement, HR Co-ordination, Employee Onboarding & Exit.
- Being the SPOC for 250-300 employees from multiple business units.
- Ensuring the effective orientation of the new joiners.
- Managing the complete Employee Life Cycle.
- Providing adequate support to the business to ensure a smooth HR experience to the end employees.
- Providing continuous support to the leadership team on human resource-related matters. Execute change management initiatives in alignment with the business to support achieving business objectives.
- Ensuring the timely address of all HR related concerns and handling of employee grievances.
- Proactively connecting with employees and ensuring effective talent management and transformation.
- Execute OD/change management initiatives aligned with the business objectives to enhance organizational health.
- Assisting to maintain effective employee communication channels in the organization.
- Communicating with the employees to create constant Employee Connect.
- Organizing monthly leadership connects.
- Actively connecting with managers/employees to address potential exit cases and prevent them.
- Partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Complete all formalities relating to exit documentation.
- Initiating and driving employee engagement initiatives to create an engaged workforce. Supporting to drive additional projects within the scope of HR.