HR Operations Manager - Law Firm (4-5 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire an HR Operations Manager to oversee all functions of the Human Resources department and provide support to employees.
HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience in a mid-level position.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Review and approve or modify budgets
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
Ideal Candidate :
- 4-5 years of Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages