Cofounder at Hy Fly Consultancy
Views:1818 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - Service Industry (5-10 yrs)
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager - Human Resources ( TA - HR - RM )
No. of Positions: 1
CTC: Upto 16 Lacs, current CTC should not be less than 10Lacs
Grade: M5 (AVP)
Base Loc: Pune - Yerwada - Regional Office
Industry preferences: Only BFSI (financial industry) with max. 45 days' notice period. We are ok to hire candidate from any part of India provided the candidate is ready to relocate to Pune location.
It will be an individual role, one support staff will be there to help this role in day to day transactional activities, (will be handling hiring for all roles like Branch Banking, CASA, Digital Banking, Business Assets- Working Capital etc.)
Need candidates who can join us faster
Last 3yrs ratings: At-least one rating should have been amongst Top 2 Rating scale in last 3 years appraisal cycles.
- To provide best available talent to businesses, within budgets and stipulated timelines.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the business heads and other stakeholders on a regular basis
- To partner with manpower consultants, to map the market for talent, and ensuring prompt and quality service to business.
- To tap non-conventional sources of hiring maintaining the right sourcing mix.
- Ensuring quality of hire and adherence to internal compliances & process
- Pre-Engagement and robust Onboarding of the candidates.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices. Would also be involved in strategic projects depending upon requirement
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work".
- MBA with specialization in HR with min 5 years of work experience
- Prior exposure of Talent Acquisition role is preferable from Service Industry.
- Needs to have excellent relationship skills
- Should possess good influential skills and know how to get a job done
- Should be comfortable managing huge volumes of data and able to analyze information out of the same
- Should be comfortable managing logistical and operational challenges involved in recruitment and onboarding
- Clarity of thought and ability to simplify complex processes is an absolute must
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ORC