HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:290 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
- Talent Acquisition profile (bulk and volume hiring)Sales + Leadership hiring
- Consistent delivery in achieving bulk hiring targets year on year
- Hiring experience should be recent (not 2-3 years ago)
- Worked in progressive and well known organisations that have robust and high bar wrt Talent Acquisition and selection processes
- No HR+Admin profiles (pure play HR roles)
- No HR Ops role
- Preferably 2 year full time MBA in HR from reputed colleges. As far as possible, no correspondence courses.
- This role is heavy on TA but also has HRBP/documentation/ops roles.
- Individual contributor role - all sourcing from rect channels, scheduling, offer roll out/documentation/onboarding/HR file to be done by the role holder. Hands on role
- Saturday could be working even if the offer letter says 5 days work week depending on hiring reqts
- Great attitude who just does not stick strictly to their job role. In our current role we all contribute whenever and wherever needed without being asked to
- This is work from the office profile very clearly. Not WFH