Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:25045 Applications:2370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:573
HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Manager Talent Acquisition position for a leading FMCG firm. Candidate should have an MBA/ PGDBA in Human Resources with 9 -14 years overall experience with at least 6-8 years current exposure to talent acquisition across levels in the FMCG industry.
Brief Job Role
- Drive Talent Acquisition function with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
- Take ownership for lateral hires.
- Directly oversee the strategic development and execution of the talent acquisition needs.
- Partner closely with HR-Business partners to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current all the time.
- Sourcing Mechanism: Responsible to build, identify all forms of new age sourcing tools i.e. Social Media, & Job boards for hiring requirements.
- Identify control and manage cost effective methodologies for sourcing.
- Developing external talent pipelines for critical positions and supporting in business continuity through faster turnaround.