Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:24660 Applications:2279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:568
HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Manager Talent Acquisition position for a leading FMCG firm. Candidate should have an MBA/ PGDBA in Human Resources with 9 -14 years overall experience with at least 6-8 years current exposure to talent acquisition across levels in the FMCG industry.
Brief Job Role
- Drive Talent Acquisition function with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
- Take ownership for lateral hires.
- Directly oversee the strategic development and execution of the talent acquisition needs.
- Partner closely with HR-Business partners to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current all the time.
- Sourcing Mechanism: Responsible to build, identify all forms of new age sourcing tools i.e. Social Media, & Job boards for hiring requirements.
- Identify control and manage cost effective methodologies for sourcing.
- Developing external talent pipelines for critical positions and supporting in business continuity through faster turnaround.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.