Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:505 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
- End to End recruitment activities - sourcing, screening, scheduling, offer fitment, offer rollout
- Timely closure of open positions
- Support campus recruitments
- Ensure smooth joining experience; timely inputs to the HR Ops for pre-joining/joining formalities.
- Generate and share weekly & monthly MIS on recruitments: offers, joining etc
- Review & strategize to close on open positions; ensure adherence of hiring strategy, process efficiency & highlight concern area.
- Ensure adherence to hiring SOP's.
- New hire Orientation, plan & co-ordinate Induction session with relevant officials
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand staffing needs
- Review & share inputs to empanelled recruitment partners
- Collaborating with stakeholders and Line managers to address challenges/concerns for timely closures & sharing recruitment updates.
- Leverage recruitment sources
- Process recruitment invoices for timely pay-out
- Ensure adherence to approved salary bands for offer rollout
- Guide & coach team as may be applicable
- Enable positive recruitment experience for prospective employee & line managers
- Enabling positive joining experience for new hires
- Effective communication with both internal & external stakeholders
- Address policy related queries & facilitate resolution to grievances highlighted
- Promoting employer branding in recruitment portals & social media like LinkedIn page via active job postings
- Resolve hiring challenges in liaison with stakeholder
- Collate exit interview feedback and highlight top concerns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.