Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:3087 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
HR Manager/Sr Analyst - CSR - Mfg (5-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Sr. Analyst - Corporate Social Responsibility/ Corporate Communications
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 5 years +
Education: MBA/ PGDBM
Location: Delhi/ NCR
Compensation: Industry best
- Develop communication direction and strategy for signature CSR programs in consultation with key in-country stakeholders
- Provide strategic leverage of CSR engagement to facilitate stakeholder relationship management and Corporate Reputation building for the CLIENT brand in India
- Create a CSR story telling experience by planning, developing and driving all CSR/ Sustainability-related communications for internal and external use
- Strategic counsel to the India CSR Volunteer Committee chaired by the Regional Head and senior members of the leadership team
- Promote employee volunteerism and community/ stakeholder engagement
- Establish impact-based in-country measurement framework and develop smart reporting on a monthly/ quarterly/ yearly basis
- Manage all NGO relationships and assess their contribution/ effectiveness based on measurement scorecard
- Brand custodian - support brand activation in India
- Take ownership of own career and skill development by constantly maintaining and increasing subject matter expertise in both general and required specialization areas, working closely with department heads. Provide ground support for developing content, presentations, reports & MIS
- Proficient in both English & India local languages
- Enthusiastic with good business acumen
- A self-starter and good team player
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Personal & Collaborative leadership - strong in influencing and stakeholder engagement
- Strong in team work
- Strong in both written and verbal communication
- Strong regional knowledge and understanding cultural sensitivities
- Industry knowledge
- Project management with strong execution and drive for results
- Good at selling new ideas, generating enthusiasm & generating action from people
- Decisive, able to define own objectives, ability to multi-task, work under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.