Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:15345 Applications:866 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
HR Manager - Retail (8-12 yrs)
About the Client : Retail
Duties and Responsibilities :
The role directly reports into the CEO:
- The HR Manager shall work and partner with the team with Headcount 350-400 employees to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide expertise in Talent Acquisition Processes to ensure the TAT and Quality are in line with the expansion plan
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in Generalist HR + TA profile
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong hands on experience
- Experience in Retail set ups
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.