Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:3149 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
HR Manager - Payroll - Manufacturing (7-13 yrs)
- The key responsibilities are managing accurate and timely payroll processing, auditing the payroll close reports, supporting quarterly and year end payroll related activities.
- This role is also expected to be a subject matter expert in employee and company level tax compliance.
- Responsible for operational payroll and time functions, this role is expected to drive payroll and time improvement projects, manage vendor relationships, and partner with internal and external business partners to drive an effective and efficient payroll function.
- Develop and maintain company policies and procedures, including Employee Handbook - Develop and support management/employee consultation processes
- Manage pay and benefits.
- To provide an end-to-end administration service for all employment matters.
- Ensure all employees receive a contract of employment within the required timescales
- Collate staff insight through employee surveys, discussions and meetings.
- Ensuring the highest standards of payroll administration, in partnership with Finance dept colleagues - Provide a reporting, monitoring and reporting process for key employment issues
- Promote the maximum take up of exit interviews for all leavers, reporting findings and making recommendations as appropriate to CLT.
- Ensure a robust performance management approach with direct reports, o Meet with your direct reports weekly (to align and prioritise activity) o Perform reviews monthly with your direct reports, and record for file
Industry - Any MNC Manufacturing company
Good experience in SAP Payroll is must.