Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:3646 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
HR Manager - Organizational Effectiveness - Consulting Firm (6-12 yrs)
- Diagnose and analyze current organizational systems, structures, culture, competencies, and related organizational practices to identify gaps between actual and desired states and recommend solutions for change.
- Lead change management projects across the enterprise and/or with assigned business groups.
- Implement cross-practice people strategies and provide expertise for critical management programs.
- Design, develop and implement strategies and interventions in conjunction with ongoing human resources policies and procedures to include the following:
- Executive education and future leadership development
- Organizational design and change management initiatives
- Competency models
- Performance management
- Talent assessment
- Corporate initiatives
- Management succession plans
- Leadership metrics
- Team Development
- Master's degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years progressive experience in organizational development including assessing organizations, designing and implementing organizational development initiatives and consulting with clients in a wide variety of business settings.
- Possesses strong Effective Communication skills to include ability to communicate with business executives both oral and written, strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Extensive experience in facilitation of business meetings and problem-solving
- Strong research, design and analytical skills
- Results Oriented and proficient in project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Please feel free to reach me on +919620434949 for a quick response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.