AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:677 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
HR Manager - Learning & Development - Internet Firm (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Manager, Human Resources (Learning & Development) for a leading internet company.
The individual is responsible for for creating and implementing the L&D and Employee Experience strategy and roadmap, encompassing culture building, compliance, leadership development, designing employee experience journey maps, employee engagement charter including R&R, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure existing L&D programs effectively scale to meet the needs
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the top learning & development needs of the organization
- Review existing learning curriculum under each pillar of the learning architecture
- Design an employee experience strategy for the organization taking a holistic look at the journeys/ lifecycle of each customer group
- Define an employee engagement charter
- Evaluate and deploy a best-in-class e-Learning platform
- Design and implement effective tools and delivery methods to produce blended learning materials
Qualification: MBA (HR) or allied field of studies - full-time
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- 10+ years of experience; with at least 5 years of experience in leading a L&D function
- Experience in Sales competency development and building learning curriculum
- Expertise in analytics, process and continuous improvement and agile methodologies
- Strong people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.