HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:3112 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HR Manager - Industrial Relations - Hospital (9-14 yrs)
- Candidate should be good at handling IR Issues and should have handled IR Issues in his previous/current organization.
- Candidate should be well conversant with Kerala Labour Laws.
- Must have experience into Hospital Domain
- Should handle Employee End to End Joining & Exit Formalities.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Managing & Generating Reports in various stream.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees across levels within the organization
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Understand both Internal & External Recruitment Life Cycle.
- Statutory Compliances.
- Employee Attendance Management & Control leave policies.
- Should handle general administration work.
Required Key skills :
- Strong HR skills
- Must be confident & Self Motivated to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
- Good presentation Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently & handle work pressure efficiently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.