Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:387 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HR Manager - Employee Engagement - Startup (6-10 yrs)
Our Client is a series D funded Start-up, and growing at an exponential rate. This is a newly created role,
- The employee Engagement Manager is responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across the Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
Some of the major roles and responsibilities are:
- Developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy which includes developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, and supporting the organization to increase levels of employee engagement, etc.
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Leading on the development and implementation of a new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of organizational communications.
- Driving the creation of employee brand communications.
- Initiating and implementing innovative team-building and collaborative initiatives that can help to improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective, consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions, and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.