Owner at Corporate Search
Views:557 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits/Total Rewards - Infra (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for the effective implementation of HR processes, lead HR automation projects and workflow across the organization.
- The incumbent is responsible to enhance employee experience through effective management of touchpoints and process execution.
- Plan and ensure execution of HR processes across employee lifecycle management from onboarding to exit
- Runs analytics and draw insights on key people metrics for the leadership
- Support the HR Business partners in deploying people processes effectively
- Benchmark best practices and plan & execute employee welfare and benefits
- Support annual compensation review and benchmarking exercise
- Identifies optimal solutions that meet the needs of the HR function by recommending process \ improvements, system enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs.
- MBA HR degree from Tier II
- 5 to 8 years of relevant HR experience ( either in one of these fields - Comp & Ben / Total Rewards / HRMS implementation)
Ctc : 25 L
- Apply or refer to with ctc drawn mandatory for quick and relevant screening
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.