Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:1587 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG/Manufacturing (2-10 yrs)
Strong HR Professional with a Post Graduate Qualification in HR from a premium Institute.
Compensation & Benefits
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions. Understand the business, industry and suggest appropriate comp models
- Prepare budgets with departments, conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Develop and continuously improve HR policies and SOPs for all branches pan India
- Ensure record keeping and data processing procedures in accordance with compliance regulations
- Assess the effectiveness of policies and processes and proactively recommend new and innovative approaches and solutions
- Review and update vendors employment contracts and agreements
Data & Analytics:
- Leverage the use of technology for HR- MIS.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Periodic dashboard and MIS as when required
What can you expect:
- Collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and clear communication
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways and learn
- Clearly defined career growth trajectory
- Opportunity to create impact where it matters most
- Salary as per industry standard
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Compensation & Benefits
- Should be process oriented and analytical.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving work environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Must be good in networking, energetic and have high level of ownership.