Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:539 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
HR Leader - Lateral & Campus Hiring - Hospitality (10-15 yrs)
- Lead Lateral and Campus Hiring globally.
- Drive Process and KPIs (Lateral Hiring - SLAs (Time to Offer; Time to Join from formal position approval)
- Independently handle senior and critical hiring (Critical Roles/ Top Talent/Leadership Roles)
- Guide a team of direct recruitment & partner staff as needed from time to time. Manage Performance based on their position SLA, Offers and Joining Per Month, Hiring Channel Mix
- Candidate and Hiring Manager Perception Scores
- Support Employer Branding to the external market
- Head Campus ranges Campus Hiring from time to time.
- Manage Hiring Cost Per Lateral Hire
- Own Diversity Hiring Agenda
Why Check-In to This Role
- Global Best Conceptual Expertise Enhancement
- World-wide Exposure to 47 Countries & Growing
- Close working with senior leadership
- Potential to learn and grow at rapid pace. Every year of service would easily match 3 years of your peers.
- Get the chance and learning to create industry best TA practices
Do You have it in You Take The Voyage (Must-Haves)
- IT Industry Experience. Should have independently done significant Tech & leadership hiring tech & not tech. Should have handled senior level and critical hiring directly for such positions
- Should have managed a lateral pool of 300-400 concurrent tech positions and a campus pool of aprox 300 freshers(tech, non-tech and top -tier campuses)- Both campus and off campus
- Exposure to TA Automation. Process Oriented approach and experience. Should have contributed to process definition within TA. Should have helped establish process oriented approach, with focus on regular recruitment reports and analytics
- Should have handled concurrent large volume hiring and project based rapid hiring in a short window.
- At least 3 years in a mid to large scale organization in a process oriented automated environment. Also, at least 2 years in a start-up environment.
- Exposure to International hiring in few geographies.
- Should have managed a team of recruiters. (Tech and Sales Focussed)
- Full Time MBA with 10+ years experience. Technical background would be an added advantage.
- Good excel skills. Analytical Ability and Numeracy Skills
- Proven ability to engage with senior leadership
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills. Stakeholder-engagement with line managers.
- Drive & Energy
- Openness to learning & change
- Innovative Mindset to find alternative ways /channels to meet hiring needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.