Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2742 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
HR Lead - OD/Change & Leadership Development - Telecom/Media/FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Role is to
To lead the design and delivery of change management, organization development interventions and leadership development programs to build high performing talent and align the workforce to the organizational strategy, values and goals.
- Diagnostic Organization Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Partner Management
- Identify and develop alliances with partner/ consulting firms to build research and design capabilities for key programs.
- Oversee vendor quotes, contracts, negotiations, cost closures and vendor payments.
Internal Team Collaboration
10+ years experience
MBA in HR/ M.A. in Organizational Psychology/ Organizational Behavior
- Robust knowledge of OD models/framework, change management tools and leadership development approaches/ models
- Sound understanding and application of research methodologies/tools, psychometric tools and organization assessment tools/models
- Facilitation and Coaching skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Research mindset and ability to bring new perspective/trends and innovative approaches
- Analytical ability to draw insights from multiple sources of information to contextualize
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; flexibility
- Manage stakeholders across levels
- Planning and organizing
- Interpersonal skills (empathy, influencing, collaboration)
- Team management
Comp range 30-40 L
Email cvs to Seema with ctc drawn, notice period required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.