Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:16203 Applications:989 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
HR Lead - Agriculture Startup (5-10 yrs)
Role : Lead HR - Start Up ( 5-10 Years )
Reporting into the Founders :
- You will be responsible to manage HR end to end
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively.
- Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
As a successful candidate :
- 5+ years of experience in Strategic HR and should be comfortable with multiple stakeholder management
- Post-graduation in Management / Human Resources.
- Good stakeholder management and pro-active.
- Should have the intent to work in a growing and evolving setup
- Exposure to managing Talent management strategy and should have hands on experience in capability development interventions.