Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:787 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
HR/IR Manager/Circle Lead - Distribution Business (6-15 yrs)
Manager HR/IR (Circle Lead) - Distribution Business
MUST HAVES :
1. Must know Oriya as a language.
2. Throughout 60% (min.) till post graduation
3. Must possess strong employee relations and communications skills, experience in Industrial relations and proven track record to handle multiple unions and conflict resolution.
4. Should be able to handle 1000+ employees, for that having experience with handling large employee strength is mandatory.
5. Must have experience with handling a team.
Industry Type - Distribution
Job Description :
1. Lead the HR Function, at circle level ( Approx. 1500 regular employees & more than 2000 Contractual employees ) to ensure a high level of support to the business teams through effective and timely implementation of HR processes and policies.
2. Contribute to the development, implementation of procedures and processes aimed at ensuring a high standard of delivery and continuous improvement of the service at the circle.
3. Ensure effective utilization of HR Budget and implementation of measures to drive cost optimization.
4. Ensure implementation of HR process and statutory compliance in-line with the Corporate HR strategy.
5. Ensure timely execution of PMS at the circle and ensure adherence to approved timelines for Annual PMS Closure, Promotions & Compensation Review and Implementing of R&R programmes.
6. Ensure implementation of a succession planning process and career development programs.
7. Execute cross-functional programs and initiatives designed to support employee engagement initiatives and improve performance, productivity and reducing attrition rate.
8. Updating staff on organizational issues through internal communications like e-mail updates and newsletters builds the sense of team and their value to the team
9. Understand the business environment, and the business priorities at the circle level to facilitate effective HR support to the respective business, functional leadership teams.
10. Support the business priorities through desired HR Support in form of resources and people processes.
11. Identify learning and development needs, design initiatives and consult with the departmental leadership in the development of programs.
12. Design, Manage & Organize for various employee engagement initiatives such as, monthly celebrations, reward, and recognition programs etc.