Consultant at Michael Page
Views:976 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HR Head - Talent Acquisition/Compensation & Benefits - Medical Equipment/Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- Conducts recruitment effort for all permanent and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures aligned with Corporate guidelines; prepares and maintains a handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings. Ensure that employee organization charts and employee directory are kept up to date.