Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3919 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
HR Head - Shared Services - Real Estate - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
- Oversee Payroll and IT System implementation, HR Shared Services (Operational excellence SLA driven environment) besides C&B.
- Should be hands on and handled complexity of managing integration and multiple structures.
- Designing of Compensation Framework, Salary structuring, HR Analytics, payroll processing, HRMIS, statutory compliances and Stakeholder management.
- Responsible for the entire Annual Salary Review - budgeting, planning and execution, compensation benchmarking and Salary structuring
- Should have excellent communication skills, dealt with diverse stakeholders and have taken initiatives on designing & executing retention programs.
- Administer the incentive programs for all depts. and analyse pay-outs to check efficiencies.
- Alignment with hiring guidelines - support the Talent Acquisition team with the compensation structuring.
- Create/Manage any other dashboards, calculators required for any compensation related analysis.
- Liaise with the HODs and report Headcount & Compensation along with Growth analysis for their deptt.
- Single point of contact for all compensation related query resolution.
- Continually assessing market conditions and pay practices to ensure competitiveness of compensation|revising CTC/Salary ranges.
- Formulation and implementation of various STI schemes and the LTI program for Senior level associates.
- Manage the gratuity, pension fund and other employee compensation funds and ensure security of funds.
- MBA with specialization in Human Resources a from premier institute.
- The role will be based out of South Mumbai.