Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1849 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
HR Head - Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
Our client is a 50 years old manufacturing company. Profit making. External rating is A and completely professionally run company.
Location : Hyderabad
Looking for Head Hr and IR. Candidate who have handled wage settlements where the number of employees is around 500.
Job Summary :
- The head of HR is responsible for determining and providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Industrial relations, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- The HR head provides strategic leadership by articulating Human Resource needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and to the board of directors.
Minimum Quailfication : Bachelor's Degree/PG Degree in Social Work / Sociology/ Psychology
Interpersonal skills :
- Behavioral Competencies Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct, Personal Effectiveness and Credibility
- Performance Management
- Analytical ability and Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
Preferred Qualification : MBA in Human Resources
Preferred Competencies :
- Primary Roles Recruitment
- Organisational Behaviour and Organisational Development
Interested candidates must contact S.Krishnan at 08309618146 or 040 40141006