Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1560 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
HR Head - India & APAC Operations - ITeS/BPO Setup (18-24 yrs)
Role - Head of HR (for India & APAC Operations) for an ITeS / BPO Organisation
Location - Pune
A ITeS Organisation with Global Operation is Looking for a Head of HR for their India & APAC Operations
Objective / Purpose of the Job :
- The Head HR is responsible for leading Human Resources function to support and sustain a high performance for the India & APAC Operations.
Key Result Areas / Accountabilities :
- Translate business strategies and objectives into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- Take accountability for achieving HR Goals & objectives.
- To efficiently and effectively source and hire top talent
- Demonstrate leadership, consultation, and guidance to organizational stakeholders.
- Provide insights and expertise input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions.
- Own the compensation management system for the organization and conduct related activities - ex, salary benchmarking, etc.
- Develop and enhance the benefits bucket with a view to provide the best possible options to the employees in alignment with workforce objectives.
- Establish HR strategies and processes.
- Stay current to industry practices and proactively develop and effectively introduce alternatives to current practices that balance employee relations and engagement.
- Own Performance Management; support and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent
- Champion the development of high potential employees
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate learning and development programs.
- Measure and monitor key HR metrics/dashboard on a routine basis.
Essential Educational : MBA (Full Time) from XLRI, TISS, IIM, FMS, SIBM, MDI or other top MBA is mandatory
Desired Experience : 18 to 24 years of experience at leadership role of HR in a large organisation
- Prefer Candidates who have worked with ITeS/BPO/IT Organisation at the capacity of Head HR for India Market.
- Managed Workforce of between 8K to 15K
- Work closely with GCEO & India BU Head to build & manage the HR function of India & APAC Operations
- 18+Yrs of experience post PG in the field of HR.