HR Head - Compensation & Benefits - Startup (12-25 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - HR
Skills - Head HR, Compensation & Benefits, Total Rewards, Global Mobility
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Reporting directly into the MD, your role would include heading Compensation & Benefits COE along with other functions of HR
Client Details :
My client is one of the fastest growing company of their space based in Gurgaon. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are looking for a strong C&B professional who could also head the HR for them.
Job Description :
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company's strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non financial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Improving talent management and ensure leadership development and talent pipeline
- Planning to Build future leadership
- Ensuring Organization's strategy, values and business behaviour are spread through the Company, and well communicated
- Evaluating and Implementing Compensation and Benefits strategy
- Reinforcing an organizational culture that is able to support the achievement of the business goals in line with Organization's expectations and strategies
- Conceptualizing and implementing policies for effective management of available human resources and development of human capital across the organization.
- Overseeing the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
My clients is looking for a HR professional with 12+ years of experience having very strong exposure to C&B as a COE in HR. Furthermore, someone who has managed large workforce and comes with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Excellent opportunity to work with a progressive organisation
Work in a leadership role with a market leader in startup space
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.