Key Accounts Manager at Naukri.com
Views:1682 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
HR Generalist/Senior HR Generalist - Global Management Consulting Firm (1-6 yrs)
What You- ll Do
- You will play an essential role in taking our HR function to the next level by supporting the Manager of the Gurgaon ("GGN") location. In this role you will report to the HR Manager and will have ownership or act as back-up for key HR processes and functions. You would be expected to deliver exceptional support to our colleagues, while ensuring the firm is compliant with all legal requirements. Some of the processes may include supporting New Hire Orientation, HR Benefits, Employee Engagement Initiatives, handling Employee Queries and Employee Relations.
- You should be able to adapt and address concerns with problem-solving approach to complex HR issues, in collaboration with the Manager of Human Resources. As the HR Generalist your broad responsibilities across a variety of key dimensions - you will provide Human Resources support for colleagues in the Gurgaon office across paths, departments, functions, and bands, understand and communicate with colleagues on people policies and procedures as necessary and serve as a point of contact for all local colleagues on HR policies and guidelines. You shall model and apply Firm Values and ensure inclusion & diversity in the office.
- You will work with the People Operations team - working collaboratively on shared processes, following best practices, and jointly problem solving on ongoing process improvements. Your support in the implementation of digital people systems in the location and secure harmonization and standardization together with global process owners, will be key.
- You would be expected to support the launch of new initiatives for employee engagement, rewards and recognition, onboarding, and ignite new ideas for other HR initiatives and provide continued support to the HR leadership on Talent Management processes like evaluation and compensation processes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree; Master degree in HR from a Premier B-School (Tier 1/ 2 ONLY)
- 1-6 years' experience in a global organization with progressing responsibilities in HR/Employee relations
- The individual should have the maturity and gravitas to professionally handle sensitive people matters - minimizing liability for the Firm and finding amicable solutions; have an entrepreneurial mindset to lead change and think strategically; and have a thorough knowledge of India-specific People practices in adjacent industries of Consulting, Technology, Analytics etc.
- Strong knowledge of relevant statutory labour laws, regulations and various rulings. Familiarity with various types of Rewards & Recognition schemes/benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of HR information systems and programs and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills with a keen eye for the details
- Proven project management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- High level of flexibility- being able to work across various time zones and travel as may be required
- Strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for end results
- Optimistic, resilient, and flexible