Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3543 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
HR Generalist Role - Pharma (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Advise, influence and guide all levels of management on HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people management and leadership.
- Partner with HR and management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise business strategies into actions that deliver results and improve organizational capability while maintaining an enterprise view point.
- Formulation, establishment & delivery of a broad range of HR policies and practices to improve the attraction, development and retention of talent and to ensure that compensation & development strategies are aligned with global & regional objectives.
- Provide guidance on and help conduct the investigations of complex complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications or organizations exposure; assess the severity, involve appropriate stakeholders and facilitate appropriate action based on established practices.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through.
- Partner with Staffing to provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation. Assist in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for open roles
- Conduct gap analyses and ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated functional teams.
- Partner in driving employee engagement and retention by implementing action and improvement plans following the annual engagement survey
- Partner in creating a high-performance business culture based on trust, transparency and teamwork, by aligning all relevant processes like compensation, incentives, helping line managers set challenging goals, do regular interim performance reviews and create improvement plans where necessary, measuring progress through key KPI- s
- Anticipate the need for change and influence change proactively. Consciously strive to build networks of support for change goals and objectives.
- Setup, as required, HR systems, processes, and policies related to employees including HR operations.
- Own the TAT for hiring of open and new positions
- MBA HR degree
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role.
Knowledge and skills :
- Knowledge of local laws, statutes etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent planning and organizations skills, attention to detail, and comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Working knowledge of MS office
Job location will be Bangalore, but for couple of quarters in the initial period this position will be based out of Gurgaon office.
- Around 25% travel required