Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:8357 Applications:896 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
HR Generalist Role - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
Reporting into the Head HR your responsibility will include, however not limit to, the following activities :-
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Finalize the HR budget for the year by estimating the cost of resources and investment requirements
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right- talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources
- Ensure a proactive HR function for employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies and regulatory compliance
- Develop/ maintain and update training dossier for all technical and behavioral training
As a successful candidate you should have:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in the Sales HR
- Hands on experience with HR strategy and execution activities
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment