Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:4231 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
HR Generalist Role - NBFC (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing the recruitment process end to end.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources
- Completing joining formalities for the new recruits including trainees
- Closing positions within a defined turn around time and as per requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
- Communication of policies and practices to the employees for positive environment & addressing their needs & grievances through meetings, open house, new joint meetings, etc.
- Ground level sensing of employee concerns/ behavior, red flag and report observations to the seniors. Conducting Exit interviews.
- Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Recruitment, Transfer, Leave Request, Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc).
- Ensuring right data management through accurate & timely maintenance/updation of the data and systems
- Assessing training need for employees & organizing behavioral & technical programs as per training calendar
Person Requirements :
- MBA in HR with 2-5 years experience in Talent Acquisition / HR Generalist role
- Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies, and sub-systems.
- Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework
- Good communication skills, both oral and written