Views:1909 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
HR Generalist Role - IT/Telecom (7-10 yrs)
Position: HR Generalist
Experience : 7+ years
Location : Delhi
Job Description :
Payroll & Compliances :
- Responsible for payroll processing in coordination with in house finance team & payroll vendor as per defined timelines.
- Responsible to prepare payroll inputs & output validations & Separations.
- Ensure on time processing of post payroll compliances.
- Ensure maintenance of all applicable labour laws & Coordinate HR Audits.
- Collaborate with vendors like Payroll, Insurance, labour law consultant & POSH lawyer.
- Keep track of amendments in labour laws & approach the management for its implementation if required.
HR Operations & Employee Relations :
- Handle employees- queries regarding their terms of employment, entitlements, transfers, Insurance & claim procedure etc.
- Responsible to prepare & share various HR communication with employees i.e. Newsletter, Policies capsules etc.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
Database Management :
- Work as a SPOC for all HRMS & Oracle assignments & activities.
- Maintain employees personnel files.
- Maintain and update the employee database in the company's HRIS system.
- Responsible to prepare regular reports on various HR metrics i.e. Attrition Tracker, Oracle HR Reports, Master data etc.
Job Requirement :
- Good communication and presentation skills along with the ability to synthesize views of multiple stakeholders
- Need good analytical qualities to monitor and review various HR data.
- Must be good team players,
- Post-Graduation in Human Resources will be preferred.
- Proven experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)