Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:632 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
HR Generalist Role - IT Startup (2-4 yrs)
MBA with 2 years experience in IT Industry
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment Cycle
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Responsible for On-boarding, On-Going and Exit documentation for the employees
- Responsible for Administration of the Office facility including Liaoning with the Building Management Teams, Government Agencies
- Responsible for Compliance activities in the HR and Administration domain
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Actively involved in planning and managing employee engagement activities.