AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:2957 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
HR Generalist Role - eCommerce Startup - TISS/XLRI/FMS/MDI (3-7 yrs)
HR Generalist Role - eCommerce Startup - TISS/XLRI/FMS/MDI
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives
- Recommend new approach that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement and employee productivity.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment. Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
- Proactively review and analyze business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with the business, and continually upgrade the overall performance and talent availability in the business.
- Review existing and future state leadership roles, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the region.
- Invest in critical annual and mid year performance assessment and talent development programs.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization wide impact.
- Provide guidance and inputs on performance & compensation programs, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Qualification / experience / skills:
- Post graduate degree in HR from a premiere college
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders engagement : Business Partnering, Change Agent, Talent Acquisition & Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Rewards.
- Strong communication skills, build strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact based and logical conclusions
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action oriented and results driven.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.