Product Manager at Confidential
Views:10607 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
HR Generalist Role - BPO (0-4 yrs)
HR Generalist (6 days working)
6 DAYS WORKING AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE FROM DELHI
1. Should have min 6 months of experience (internship is also fine).
2 Good in Communication.
3. The job involves managing HR function
4. Is responsible for implementation of all aspects of human resource functions like hiring, confirmation, transfer & promotion and payroll administration, 3 Party employee documents through store HR.
5. The person is expected to demonstrate strong process orientation about various HR practices, liaise with his manager and drive his team (store HR officers) to ensure all HR services are delivered timely and effectively.
6. Must have sound knowledge about HR policies & procedures and should be fully well versed in all statutory laws & regulations.
7. Should also be able to liaise with the government authorities effectively to ensure all statutory compliance requirements
8. Retain employees through effective employee engagement, training & development programs. Identifying the implementation gaps on a regular basis and accordingly guide, coach and drive the team.
9. The incumbent must have strong interpersonal skills with the capabilities to work in the team with a pragmatic problem-solving skills.
11. The candidate must be a self-starter with proven success in working in a fast-paced environment