HR Generalist - Investment Trust (7-14 yrs)
Our Client is a leading investment trust based in Chennai.
- Responsible for end-to-end HR gamut for the firm.
- Liaise with external vendors for payroll management and group insurance.
- Responsible for training need identification and partner with external vendors to implement the programs.
- Closely work with functional heads on KRA/KPI setting and appraisal finalization.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their key HR needs.
- 8 - 12 years of relevant experience post MBA.
- A good blend of strategic and execution experience
- Looking for immediate joining; prefer talent with Notice Period of up to 1 month.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.