HR Generalist - Education (7-12 yrs)
HR Generalist (Education) :
We are currently retained by a leading education company to find an HR Generalist (Manager) for them. The role will be to lead employee engagement and handling L&D interventions. The person will work with a variety of HR data and ensure compliance as well as come up with analysis of data and recommendations basis that.
The role will also manage the entire employee lifecycle and ensure the company is compliant about all labor laws. The person will also anchor all the employee engagement events, annual appraisal and administer all the employee benefit schemes. The person will facilitate in implementing management initiatives.
The role will be responsible for :
- Handle employee engagement and employee grievance effectively
- Lead L&D
- Submitting the inputs for salary processing as per the process and within the defined timeline shared by Finance department. Collaborate with Finance department to resolve all issues and ensure smooth processing of payroll.
- Ensure the statutory payments like PF, ESIC, and Professional Tax are duly paid to the respective authorities within the required timeline set under the law. File the monthly, half yearly and annual return as is required under the law and keep all the records. Facilitate exited and new employees for the transfer and withdrawal of their PF balance.
- Attend to queries raised by statutory authorities like PF, ESIC, Labour inspector, etc. Ensure that all the queries are duly addressed and are resolved amicably.
- Maintain and provide attendance and leave records of employees to Finance department for salary processing.
- Drive the annual appraisal from planning till execution. You will prepare and take approval on the plan form the HOD. Prepare and send the appraisal formats to the managers and follow up to ensure the duly filled appraisals are submitted as per plan.
- Communicate with the resigned employee and informing him/her of the process to be followed for exit clearance.
- Organize company events like building bridges, quarterly staff meetings, annual celebrations etc.
To fit the bill, you should be an MBA with 7-12 years of experience in HR Generalist. You must be excellent in managing employee engagement. Must be extremely well versed with MS Excel and HRMS. You should be very comfortable in making presentations, reports and analysis.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply with your CV along with a cover note on why you think you fit the role along with your current CTC.