Executive at Nexus Consultants & Services
Views:1096 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
HR Generalist - Construction Business (3-8 yrs)
- Knowledge of various HR functions
- Well conversant with all applicable HR related compliances and laws, particularly PF, ESIC, and Labour laws
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to draft employment contracts
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Human Resource Development :
- Evolve corporate Human Resource policy.
- Create a climate conducive to a positive response from the members of the organization.
- Employee Development Programmes.
- Team Building, Motivation, Communication.
- Establish a proactive work culture.
- Create objective systems and procedures of Appraisals, Rewards & Punishments.
- Manpower Planning, Induction, Training.
- Personnel Manual.
- Payroll processing
- Attendance and other time discipline areas to be streamlined.
- Employee Records.
- Codified procedures.
- Identification & elimination of wasteful practices.
- All statutory compliance.
- Returns, Declarations etc.
- Generate policies and procedures for continuous identification of training needs of the staff.
- Prepare training calendar for the company.
- Organize appropriate training Programmes each year by engaging suitable faculty from within or from outside the organization.
- Follow up on all training activities and make suggestions for deployment to enhance the utility of the human resource of the company.
- Evolve the company's policy on the Welfare of the employees at all levels.
- Device welfare schemes as would facilitate amelioration of difficulties of the employees in nonwork situations and help his family members in comprehensive development.
- Emphasize adult literacy, education, self-reliance, health and hygiene awareness, income generation, vocational training, and such other schemes as are most applicable.
- Perpetual review of the situation as regards the work, productivity, quality, and interpersonal relations in the company.
- Evolve divisional M.I.S.
- Effective interface with other functional areas of the company.
- Achieve healthy, positive, two-way open communications within the division.
- Rigid compliance with company philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Effective documentation systems.
- Contribute to corporate thought
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.