Recruiter at Leadway Consultants
Views:209 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HR Generalist - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skillsets:
Employee Life Cycle and Employee Record:
- Ensuring seamless on boarding process and experience is provided across location and practices.
- Ensuring timely employee confirmations process is followed, update and track employee salary changes and promotions
- Administration of Leave and Attendance management
- Ensuring timely and smooth employee separations process is followed
- Handling employee grievances and concerns.
Compensation and Benefits
- Maintain real time compensation master file for all staff upto Associate Director/Principal.
- Review articles stipend revision record.
- Prepare/Review of monthly payroll file and ensuring error free is provided to accounts team.
- Monitoring compliance procedures and processes are on track.
Employee Engagement and Retention:
- Increase engagement, to aim reduce attrition % at practice level.
- Develop & Conduct engagement Survey to assess the engagement level of the staff.
- Connect forums managerial level connect, stay interviews, one on one, location visit, floor time etc
- Supporting and providing inputs on managing disciplinary issues
- Preparing annual calendars for Holiday/Engagement/Training
- Planning and executing Annual and Mid-Year Appraisal plan as per defined timelines.
- Facilitate and ensure goal setting of newly hired AM+ staff are in place for defined practices.
- Performance Improvement Plan for key practices to help address performance issues in a formal manner.
Learning and Development
- Support in Training need identification for the practice and work closely with L&D COE
- Timely monitor training budget vs spent.
- Executing training and development programmes based on the department/practice needs.
- Review the existing training modules to enhance the effectiveness.
- Ensuring training feedbacks are timely shared and discussed with managers/practice head.
- Review and ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
Automation and Analytics:
- Spearhead in HRMS module implementation and administration.
- Review of the going system changes and ensuring all processes are on track.
- Generating and analyzing key reports for leadership.
- Prepare, analyse and present internal review presentations
- Periodic dashboard to the business
Policies and Processes:
- Standard process and procedures are followed by the team across locations.
- Timely track, update and review of policies and procedure in Employee Handbook and HR manual. Ensuring the adherence is maintained by the team.
- Mandatory documents are filed in the employees file as per the defined TAT.
- Timely monitor and review of all people support trackers. Eg: Personal File, Compliance, Exit, Training, CCR, Error Log etc
- Facing internal and external audit, working on the actionable and tracking progress.
Team Management and Development:
- Timely (weekly/monthly/quarter) review and feedback.
- Identifying the teams training and development needs.
- Supporting and stepping in for the team.
- Mentor and develop team members
- Engage and motive team members
- Provide regular and timely update to the Manager of all the operation activities.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- In depth knowledge about human resource practices across industry.
- Strong understanding of employee relation management.
- Good understanding of the Indian labour laws
- MS Skills, PowerBI, Lucid Charts
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and Administrative skills
- Outspoken, strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Self organized with good time management skills.
- Ability to connect and address employees concerns at various levels.
- Ability to multitask i.e. manage multiple requirements and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Able to lead, guide and drive performance.
- Ownership driven and ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Drive, energy and persistence that are required to manage the entire gamut of hr operations and engagement.
- People focus and self-motivated attitude, must have the ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations