Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2636 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
HR Executive - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
HR Executive [FMCG Industry]
Job Purpose :
- This role is critical to business delivery & success. From ensuring hiring at the right time, to tracking & managing engagement & attrition, the role helps manage the field force to deliver high level performance
- Role is expected to deliver on all people processes - from hiring to exits and look after capability building working closely with the business excellence team.
What you will be contributing :
- Overall responsible for the implementation of Talent Management & development for the region
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure smooth execution of entire employee lifeline of processes - from pre-On boarding, on boarding, Performance Management, Rewards to Exits
- Support Sales and Warehouse Managers in building High-performance culture by recognizing Top Performers and managing Under-Performance and Address underperformance issues along with managers
- Building Employee Connect and Relations, including resolution of conflict & partnering with central team to effectively address disciplinary issues
- Driving Workforce through multiple initiatives and stakeholder management, high degree of interaction with City/Cluster Heads, Function Heads, Business Managers and employees and central team.
- Identification of internal pipeline of talent through detailed interaction with managers, Mentors and employees and supporting development of high potential employees
- High degree of multi-cultural interaction as the role requires working with employees belonging to multiple cities /states in the region, each with a different culture & language
- 1-5 years of experience in HR
- FMCG experience/exposure is preferred
- Effective, flexible approach to team working.
- Strong management, coaching and motivation skills that build high performing individuals and teams.
- Ability to work across cultures and engage teams of geographically dispersed people.
- High energy levels, excellent communication skills
- Strong networking, collaboration, and interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and teams.