HR Recruiter at Cielo Group
Views:531 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
HR Digital Manager - FMCD (12-16 yrs)
The HRDM is responsible to lead and support the digital HR transformation globally with the aim to change and modernize the Smith's HR landscape and ways of working within Range & Supply. Will be responsible to lead the central project team supporting the global and local country implementation teams. Working closely with process owners and Smiths you will ensure we meet out ambitious HR agenda.
- Lead the Digital HR strategy of implement, support and manage the process transitions and HR Automation and Digitization Initiatives.
- Be responsible for driving development programs and projects within HR Systems landscape and secure harmonization and standardization together with global process owners
- Own the implementation of best of breed products and any global systems as a part of HR Systems roadmap delivery
- Works with BIS Engagement Manager to define the HR IT Portfolio. Ensures projects are set up for success with correct Business Case & resources applied. Drives embedding, ensures super-user framework is in place.
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between projects and line organisation. Develop best practice expertise to ensure ongoing development of service delivery models and concepts
- Evaluate technical solutions provided by partners fit Smiths standard HR practices & solution is scalable and as per business expectations.
- Ensure a high quality of end-user experience by developing multiple channels of HR service access.
- Set up a solution area within Range & Supply that covers target operating landscape for HRIS (Life Cycle Management and the Operation run of the Solutions, business continuity) Manages and oversees the implementation of changes to HR Systems, working with the vendors to achieve the desired outcome on time and on budget
- Collects feedback for evaluation of functioning and usage of the current Smiths HR systems and designs or works with the vendor to design and implement improvements to meet changing demands.
- Works as a liaison with BIS function, working together on joint projects and implementing solutions
- Oversees and manages implementation of changes and enhancements in the system, coordinating the work of BIS colleagues where applicable
- Provides guidance for short-term and long-term resolution of end user queries escalated with regards to Smiths HR systems
- The central source of knowledge and a known and recognized Subject Matter Expert in the HR systems used at Smiths
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and you build high level of impact and influence with critical stakeholders.
- Proven record and know-how of working with effective adoption and change management.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 12+ years experience with HR digital ecosystem with minimum 2 to 3 years- experience on designing automated work flows and systems.
- Ability to interface with stakeholders across all levels of the organization and ability to manage future digital HR Projects.
- Experience in implementation of various HR Systems covering HR and Employee Lifecycle, Talent Management, Reward Systems etc.
- Experience in HR Data Analytics a must
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- A mix of strategic, tactical and operational dimensions
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Should have a strong business acumen with excellent skills in communication, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Subject matter expertise in the HRIS systems and new HR technologies.
- Good understanding of the software architecture, experience with process design and testing
- Ability to work effectively in situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent Data analysis skills and the ability to translate this to systems functions and enhancements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.