Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:850 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
HR Consultant - Talent Engagement/Acquisition Processes/Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing/IT & Healthcare (12-18 yrs)
The multi billion dollar Indian conglomerate with diversified businesses predominantly in Manufacturing &IT and Health care based in Delhi is looking for multiple HR Interim talent(6-12 months engagement).
Some of the areas in which the client would find interest & relevance would be as follows:
1. SOPs for talent acquisition.
1.2 Assess manpower needs.
1.3 Reduce variability in Recruitment Process.
1.4 Reduce cost/hire and time/hire.
1.5 Align hires closely to expectations.
2. Engage hires in onboarding.
3. Employer branding through reaching out to stakeholders.
4. Talent Engagement Processes.
5. Campus Hiring Strategy.
6. Building social media presence.
7. Developing dashboard for HR metrics.
8. Framework for Compensation & Benefits including ESOPs.
The Consultants may work remotely with defined intervals for meeting in their areas of activities.
Conceptual ability with high degree of interaction prowess influencing stakeholders and digital way of working required.