Associate Consultant at webCHRO
Views:8041 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
HR Consultant - HR Consulting Firm (6-8 yrs)
Carpediem, since its inception in 2001, has built a consulting powerhouse in Organization & Talent Development, Employer Branding, and Brand Management. Carpediem has partnered with over 100 clients in the course of its journey; to name a notable few - Hindustan Unilever Limited, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, Texas Instruments, Diageo, SAB Miller, Allergan, SPI Cinemas, Peepul Capital and True North. (https://www.carpediem.in/)
Carpediem is a pioneer in the HR software as a service (SaaS) space with webCHRO - an interactive digital platform and marketplace that makes practical advisory and content accessible and affordable to a countrywide audience. (https://www.webchro.com/Welcome)
We are looking for a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Experience in project management
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of HR IT
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to influence without authority
- Executive presence - ability to hold one's own with senior leaders
- A postgraduate in HR with 6-8 years- work experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.