CEO at HRNext
Views:8386 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
HR Compliance Manager - Plant/Factory Labor Laws (6-8 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Company : US MNC
- Responsible for labour law compliance for all India sites / offices
- Liaison with the Legal Team, Labour Law consultant and engage with government authorities to ensure timely compliance under various laws as applicable for respective site/s
- Responsible for ensuring guidance to the Management in case any change required in policies and practices due to change in Country / State labour law
- Point of contact for any guidance to all functions related to policies and practices from Country / State labour law perspective
- Own management and employee communication on any law and order situation in any center. Manage dawn raids / labour inspection for all centers in India.
- Design, implement and maintain framework of tracking and auditing compliance for company and its Vendors
- Liaise with Business Managers, Facility Team, Finance, HRMs, HRBPs for any requirements to ensure compliance at all times.
- Proactively engage and communicate with stakeholders to ensure practices are compliant to Country / State law requirements and company policies
- Proactively engage with Business Leaders / Managers in their Business Expansion Plans and ensure HR Compliance Agenda is incorporated in the plan and compliant to the respective state legal requirements
- Graduate with 6-8 years of relevant experience in managing labour law compliance for multiple states
XLRI -1992 PMIR
IIT Kharagpur - 1990 (9820785170)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.