Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page, Mumbai
Views:1681 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
HR Business Partner - Technology & Analytics Team - FMCG Firm (3-5 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Technology & Analytics team - Global FMCG Giant
Role : HRBP for the global Tech & Analytics setup
Location : Bangalore
Span of control : 1000+ employees across the IT set up
Reports to : Sr. HR Business Partner
Key responsibilities :
Strategic Partner :
- Have a deep understanding of the business and context in order to define a clear plan to help the business win in the marketplace; facing current and future challenges.
- Partnering with the talent management COE where relevant, execute the organization talent strategy which includes Talent Acquisition, I&D strategy, Workforce Planning, Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management, KPIs, Retention and Recognition Planning & Culture.
- Talent Management & Learning
Operations Manager :
- Ensure legal policies and procedures (including region-specific compliance requirements) are followed and maintained.
- Considering Workforce of the Future, ensure that the organization's processes, policies, and technologies are optimal for remote workers. Build remote workers' strong sense of belonging within the organization, ensuring that they know their purpose and are valued within the organization.
Reporting & Analytics : Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Talent Acquisition : Develop workforce plans (long term and short term) in partnership with the global workforce planning team, Team Leader and regional/function leadership.
Compensation Consulting : Identify business compensation needs and partner with COE to find solutions and/or provide compensation consulting to leaders, in order to attract and retain team members.
Employee Mediator : Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
Emergency Responder : Take the lead on HR issues as part of business crisis management.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an HRBP role
- Experience in tech or tech enabled businesses
- MBA graduates, preferably from premium colleges
- Strategic thinker
- Bias for action
- Strong Leadership and Influencing Skills