Partner - India Business at Synergy Consultants
Views:570 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HR Business Partner - Technical Centre (6-10 yrs)
Summery: The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives and partnering withbusin ess on People Strategy to achieve organizational goals effectively and efficiently .
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in human resource management
- 6+ Years of experience in the related field
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements HR plans, policies, programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, Centers of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add valueto the business.
- Works with leadership and other stakeholders to design and leverage integrated people strategies, enabling the talent development, management, and retention of talent. Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Drive Performance Management Framework & Talent and Succession Review at ITC
- Partner with Functional leaders on providing guidance and input on business organization design, restructures, workforce planning and succession planning etc.
- Responsible to design & facilitate engagement framework leading into an engaged workforce anddrive the engagement calendar and initiatives.
- Drive HR processes including hiring, performance review, training programs, Rewards &
- Recognition and change management initiatives and resolution of associate's queries and grievances.
- Guide people manager on Associate's Performance Improvement Plan adhere ensure adherence to established set process and guidelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.