Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:454 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
HR Business Partner - Technical Center (5-8 yrs)
Job Summary: The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives and partnering with businesses on People Strategy to achieve organizational goals effectively and efficiently
Qualification & Experience:
- Master's degree in human resource management
- 4+ Years of experience in the related field.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements HR plans, policies, programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, Centers of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business.
- Works with leadership and other stakeholders to design and leverage integrated people strategies, enabling the talent development, management, and retention of talent. Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Drive Performance Management Framework & Talent and Succession Review at ITC
- Partner with Functional leaders on providing guidance and input on business organization design, restructures, workforce planning and succession planning etc.
- Responsible to design & facilitate engagement framework leading into an engaged workforce and drive the engagement calendar and initiative.
- Provide inputs and partner with HR COEs (L&D, C&B, GSS-HR, Operations, Recruitment & Onboarding, Talent & EVP) to build strong people practices across the employee lifecycle, create success stories of employees, managers and businesses in building a diverse, inclusive and empathetic culture and to bring in attrition control measures
- Conduct exit interviews and maintain & analyze exit data for designing retention strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.